Friday, March 11, 2016

Beni's Falafel: A Vegetarian Option



Beni's Falafel has been in Mall of Asia for a few months now. Finally, I get to try this restaurant when my friend suggested to have her birthday treat here.







Big Hummus with Falafel

Five falafel balls, two pieces of pita, and one serving of big hummus, are all served in this one order.



I liked that the hummus had a milder garlic taste compared to other versions in other places I tried before.




Of course we had to try the falafel. It is in the restaurant's name afterall. It was crunchy outside, and colored green inside - proof of the vegetables in this healthier alternative to meatballs. Eat it with pita bread and hummus for a meal. You can also drizzle some dressing. Some people might be a little off with the color green and brown for food ( I was too), but the crunchy exterior and different texture made me want to eat more of this.


Tea with honey lemon and ginger

Since I had a feeling that I was going to have colds, I ordered a hot relaxing tea.


Maybe we could try their meats for our next visit.


Like us on Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment