Saturday, April 16, 2016

Hattendo: Chilled Cream Buns




A few months back, Hattendo had a promo on their cream buns: 150 for two buns of any flavor. I got 2 of my favorite azuki red bean, a piece of matcha, and another piece for chocolate.





Azuki Red Bean


This is my favorite among the three flavors I tried. Flavored chilled cream plus actual azuki beans add texture to the filling. I also don't see a lot of azuki flavored desserts around the country so I consider this a little different from the usual dessert offered by other stores.



Matcha


It's actually not sweet, but not too strong on the tea taste either. Of course it was still creamy. Perfect for those who prefer the less sweet desserts.


Chocolate


A classic flavor, chocolate always fulfills my comfort food needs. It was like having the goodness of a fresh milk chocolate shake in cream form within a soft bun.


Like us on Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment