Sunday, July 17, 2016

Llao llao: Newest Froyo in Town



The newest frozen yogurt place is in town! Llao llao (yao yao) frozen yogurt has opened its first store at Mall of Asia. I was lucky to be one of their first customers for the day and got coupons for a free medium size yogurt, one for each of the coming three months!


I think they only have one flavour of yogurt but there are a whole lot of options for toppings. Syrup, crunchies, and fruits are available.




My order was simple – a small sized tub with Lotus caramelized biscuit as toppings (Php 99). Small size wasn’t so small at all! Unlike other yogurt servings which were hollow in the middle, this one was very siksik! It kept me full for around 3 hours.

I bet their medium and large size is good for sharing. They also have shakes, smoothies, and other froyo variations.


Although satisfied with my order, I kinda wish I ordered the Sanum (Php 199) to try 3 fruits, 2 crunchies, and 1 syrup together with my froyo. No to mention the layers created by the mix look good on photos. Maybe I’ll try on my next visit.

===Announcement===
P.S. Follow @thegastronomersdiary on Instagram for the latest updates and sneak peaks of food adventures! Will be posting the first food pics here and some Instagram exclusive content!

Like us on Facebook!



Llaollao Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments :

Post a Comment