Monday, December 14, 2015

Starbucks: Holiday Drinks Part 2


Another popular coffee shop with their planner and holiday menu is Starbucks. Aside from the staple Peppermint Mocha and the Toffee Nut Latte, the third special drink this year is the Christmas Pannetone Latte. I ought to try this one with the "bread and butter" flavors.


Christmas Pannetone Latte

With cheesecakes, red velvet cakes, and other pastries being turned into drinks, some kind of fruit cake is bound to be next. Pannetone is an Italian fruit cake. A lone fruit bit remains on top as all the other fruit bits already sank to the bottom. Ordered this one hot and took a sip after a quick stir.  The fruit cake flavors were somewhat there in the drink. It became more evident by the last sips of the coffee since that was where all the fruit bits were.


Penguin Gingerbread

Had this little cutie accompany my coffee and to increase the holiday feel. It was actually bigger than expected. I thought I could finish it in two bites but it was bigger than the size of my palm. The cookie itself was not sweet. It was the penguin design that gave the needed sugar. My only concern was every time I took a bite off the black part, it stained my teeth and lips a bluish-black shade.


Like us on Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment