Sunday, May 7, 2017

Golden King Restaurant Buffet


Buffets are now all everywhere. We decided to try this Chinese-Japanese buffet with an online discount voucher.


Since we arrived around an hour after opening time, food on display was already depleted.



Of course there was maki, though fillings were not that varied.



The Chinese buffet staple, pancit and yangchow were available. You can also get some veggies and other ready to eat viands including chunks of crab.




A grill was available per table but it's not the smokeless type you see in other more popular buffet chains. There were bacon wrapped veggies, some meat, and chicken slices.





For dessert, I tried some of the jelly mixes they offered. I also made an ice-less halo halo.


With the discounted price, the food and overall experience was worth it. There are limited choices but you get what you pay for. As for the service, the vegetables took quite sometime to be refilled.



Like us on Facebook!


Golden King Buffet Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

6 comments :

  1. This blog let me felt delighted with its sensible writing. When I started to read first line I got to know that there is something to learn when I will touch its bottom. And yes I learn a lot. Chinese Restaurants in Blaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just in love with Golden King Restaurant Buffet. It is really amazing share and all of these foods look stunning. Looking forward to more such details here. I also have been looking for the most beautiful event venue Atlanta for our first anniversary party. It will be good if you can share any recommendations here.

    ReplyDelete