Saturday, March 14, 2015

Merry Moo


After having a light burger for lunch, we had a desire for dessert. Good thing the kiosk of Merry Moo was nearby. There was a number of flavors on display. They also have free taste to help you decide on the flavor you like.




I first tasted Horlicks which was like vanilla but with a malt twist. Avocado tasted like an avocado but in ice cream form. Their best seller is Sea Salt Caramel.




Toasted Almond Pineapple was next. It had a fruity sweetness to it. Then I saw the Strawberry Basil flavor which was not on the top layer of the display. It was a unique mixture of herb and fruit.




Just look at the smile of that cow.





In the end, I went with my first one, Horlicks. Maybe I was looking for something that’s closer to a classic but still a little different. I liked its milky-wheat like flavor. It occasionally had malt candy in it too. It looks white under sunlight but it actually has a beige-white color.

The were also other flavors like cookies and brownies and brown butter cookie dough. I ought to have a taste if their candied bacon flavor if its available next time.

Branch visited located at: 2nd flr, Mall of Asia, Pasay City

No comments :

Post a Comment