Saturday, September 26, 2015

Rose and Violet Dark Chocolate: A Feast for the Senses



Chanced upon this treat while window shopping during last weekend's sale. This dark chocolate bar from Marks and Spencer is just a feast for the senses.



This pretty box caught my eye. Pink and violet is a favorite color combination (color scheme of this blog haha). It's chocolate, it's different, and curiosity made me buy it.



Upon opening the box, I immediately smelled the floral notes mixed with a hint of deep chocolate.



Taste test! Bitter chocolate, that classic profile is the first thing you taste. Then here comes the other flavor. You know that sensation when you eat wasabi and the spice goes up your nose? Change that spice with floral flavors and that's how I'd describe the unique taste of this bar. You really get to taste the rose and violet. I haven't eaten a rose nor a violet before, but I know what a flowers smells like. Now, I think I have an idea on what it tastes like. One might need a little getting used to the floral taste though.

If you are feeling a bit curious this item will stimulate your sense of sight, smell, and taste.


Item bought at Marks and Spencer, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City

No comments :

Post a Comment