Sunday, August 14, 2016

7 -Eleven: Slurpee Donuts


Well, with cakes being turned into drinks (red velvet shake, and other cake-shakes), why not turn drinks into baked goodies? Hence, we have Slurpee doughnuts brought to us by 7-Eleven.


Raspberry (Php 25)


Pretty sparkly sprinkles! These weren't really sweet. The cream gluing it to the dough isn't that sweet as well. It was actually quite bitter, probably imitating a cherry taste. This one was really interesting to look at. But I'd rather just look at it next time. The sparkles were really eye-catching though.



Peach (Php 25)


For me this was better in terms of taste. It had a faint orange taste. A simple layer of this orange glaze gave it flavor which was similar to the fruit flavored cereal I had as a kid. I guess the base of the doughnut is the same as the other one. Their toppings differentiate them from each other.



It was an interesting pair of doughnuts but I'd stick to my regular sprinkled or chocolate ones for now.




Like us on Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment