Friday, May 15, 2015

Baskin Robbins: Ice Cream for 3, coming right up!




Want to cool down or simply just want to enjoy the afternoon? Ice cream can be an answer to both. We visited Baskin Robbins in BGC to finally get a taste of their ice cream after years of absence in the country.



Decision time...There were many flavors on display.



Scooping up! We chose Pistachio Almond, Jamoca Almond Fudge, and Love Potion #31.



We ordered a triple regular scoop ice cream. I just felt like a kid holding this big bowl of ice cream. An excited and happy kid. (P.S. I shared this with 2 other people)

The ice cream tends to stick to the plastic spoon. That explains the crater in my pistachio scoop - where a plastic spoon used to be. I can't smoothen it out since somehow more ice cream just sticks. Is this a sign of creamy ice cream? Thus, we proceed to tasting.


Pistachio Almond

Occasional nuts and a not too sweet ice cream. Perfect if you want to have a little bite in your ice cream. One of the more common flavors in the market but with an added treat (almonds).


Jamoca Almond Fudge

When you can't decide between coffee and ice cream. It has that coffee flavor with ribbons of chocolatey syrup.


Love Potion #31

Raspberry filled chocolate hearts and white chocolate and raspberry ice cream. I think this one was the sweetest because of the chocolate hearts. The hearts weren't too few nor too many. I almost always get a piece every spoonful but it did not overpower the ice cream. The tart-berry taste went well in the mix.

What I liked about the three is that its sweetness is not super super sweet. Sometimes a super sweet food makes me feel like my throat is going to itch and I need to flush it down with water. But for these three, it was nothing like that. Just ice cream eating time :)


Branch visited located at: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig

No comments :

Post a Comment