Friday, January 15, 2016

Year 2015 Asian Food Compilation Special



Time to look back at the other cuisines we have tried in 2015. Let's have a look at our favorite Asian food places this week. Click on the labels to read the full write-up!

Seryna


The best and most memorable Asian themed restaurant we went to this year. Of course a Japanese restaurant would be favored. If you haven't figured out yet, Japanese is one of my favorites. [...read me]


Jang Ga Nae

Memorable because of the adventure we had going there. Good Korean food too. [..read me]

Jatujak 

Tried out a new cuisine with a delivery discount. Discovered Pad Thai and Thai flavors on this one. [...read me]



Four Seasons Hot Pot Buffet 


Since hot pot originated from Asian countries, this hot pot buffet is included in our compilation.
[...read me]



Banzai: The Great Teppanyaki theater 

Yet another buffet and another Japanese themed restaurant in this list! [...read me]

 View more Asian food adventures HERE.

Like us on Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment