Sunday, January 17, 2016

CBTL Open House 2016: Vanilla Almond Ice Blended



Welcome a light and sweet concoction for this year's Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Open House.


I recently purchased a Swirl Rewards card that gives you cash back, free wifi at any CBTL store, and access to special promotions like this. Looking back, I should have purchased one before I started collecting stamps for my Giving Journal 2016 to gain the cash back/points that can be used to purchase menu items.


Just by showing my activated Swirl card, I got a free Vanilla Almond Ice Blended (regular size). What a treat! This was available for free between 10am to 11:30am today, January 17. I ordered mine without whipped cream.


True to its tag line, it was light and sweet. Perfect for those who want a sugary milky dose of caffeine.


Branch visited located at: SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City

Like us on Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment