Saturday, January 30, 2016

Year 2015 Dessert Compilation Special



As how every meal traditionally ends, we are ending this compilation special with a dessert list. See all the dessert related posts this 2015 HERE.

Most memorable dessert picks below! Arranged in no particular order. Click on the label for the full write up.


Baskin Robbins

Starting off the list with a 3 scoop ice cream cup! [read me]


Bar Dolci Gelato

Who does not want gelato at 50% off! [read me]



Larcy's Cupcakes
Our adventure towards the Paranaque area started here. [read me]


Theo and Philo Chocolates

Dessert is not always that sweet. Deep dark chocolates are counted too. Including the ones with unconventional flavors. [read me]


Sebastian's Limited Edition Valentines Special 

Ice cream flavors inspired by the season of love! [read me]



Cafe Mary Grace Mango Bene Cake 

What is a dessert list without a cake? Fruit and layers of meringue featured in this one. [read me]


Like us on Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment