Friday, January 22, 2016

Year 2015 Western/European Food Compilation Special


Moving on to the other side of the globe, we explore Western and European fare. Here are our picks from 2015. Click on the labels to see the complete write-up.

House of Wagyu Stone Grill

I must say, this is one of the best steaks I have tasted! This photo does not capture how tasty the meat was. [...read me]


8 Cuts burger Blends

One of the first food trips we had last 2015. The bacon and burger combo got me. [...read me]


Green Pastures

Healthy can also mean tasty. [...read me]



Ble

Off to meat and spices of a more uncommon cuisine. [...read me]



California Pizza Kitchen

Dined here during their National Pizza Day and got a free pizza and shirt. Loved their Farmer's Pizza! [...read me]




Like us on Facebook!

No comments :

Post a Comment